[AccessD] Regarding multi-value field, from a reader

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 2 01:34:58 CDT 2012

Well, you shouldn't hold your breathe but OTOH the whole region is being
covered with fiber-optic cabling. India is flat out in trying to beat China
and China claims they will be totally cabled in three years.

http://thenextweb.com/asia/2011/03/04/entire-china-on-fiber-optics-in-3-year

So you shouldn't get too complacent.

Jim