[AccessD] Access 97 was : Regarding multi-value field

Robert Stewart rls at WeBeDb.com
Fri Nov 2 08:13:45 CDT 2012

The one I co-authored is still there, but only from other sellers.

At 05:02 PM 11/1/2012, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:57:11 -0400
>From: "Susan Harkins" <ssharkins at gmail.com>
>To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
>         <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
>Subject: Re: [AccessD] Regarding multi-value field, from a reader
>
>You know what? The first book I wrote was for Access 97 -- I ran a search at
>Amazon for it -- not in their current inventory. :(
>
>Susan H.

Robert L. Stewart

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good
programmers write code that humans can understand. --Martin Fowler

www.WeBeDb.com
www.DBGUIDesign.com
www.RLStewartPhotography.com