[AccessD] Flickering

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Nov 7 13:08:14 CST 2012

I found this happening when the label was not associated with the control.
You can test it by rolling over a label and see if you get the flicker.  If
so, select the label, Cut it (ctrl-X), select the control, and paste
(ctrl-V)  The label will now be attached to the control.  Mouse over the
label and see if you still get flicker.

No guarantees that's what problem you have, but that's how I solved one of
my flicker problems.

Rocky