[AccessD] Access Services changed in 2013 release

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 11:09:54 CST 2012

No, you missed that last post about the 2013 changes. It's a long
blog....and one of the reasons I kinda hate blogging.
Blogs need to be short articles that are properly catalogued and
cross-referenced.

Agreed - with no powerful language support, those apps are toys.
Why Microsoft didn't go with full Javascript support and a VBA to Javascript
translator is beyond me.
That's a no brainer. Then again, I don't see much in the way of clear
thinking coming from Redmond any more.