[AccessD] OT-Old Times...BEU

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 14:29:04 CST 2012

Hi Reuben
Nice bit of reminiscing. That project was really enjoyable I agree. First
and only time I ever did anything long-range collaborative and it was great
fun. Mustn't forget the constructive criticism from such as Gustav and JC
too. I'm still pretty proud of that piece of software and, amazingly, still
use it almost every week. Back when Access seemed to have a future <sigh>

Good to hear from you.

Cheers and take care

Andy