[AccessD] Error trying to install MzTools

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 17:29:11 CST 2012

Arthur,
Are you running Office 64 bit buy any chance?  I found this at MZTools site

Office 64-bit does not support 32-bit COM (ActiveX) add-ins, only 64-bit
COM add-ins, and MZ-Tools 3.0 is built with Visual Basic 6.0, which can
only generate 32-bit components. Office 64-bit will be supported in the
next major version of MZ-Tools.