[AccessD] Error trying to install MzTools

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Nov 25 17:54:01 CST 2012

If something won't run on 64bit that did run in 32bit, it usually means that it relies on some
*old* 16 bit component such as a DLL that hasn't been updated for many years - or it may be
something that previously  ran under WOW32 ( an old 16 bit Win98 application?).

Any straight 32bit application should run seamlessly on Win64 through the WOW64
sub-system.

However if it uses its own specific 32 bit kernel mode drivers, that is a different matter.

--
Stuart