[AccessD] Error trying to install MzTools

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Sun Nov 25 17:55:49 CST 2012

Arthur,

Here are some links about XP Mode that might be helpful.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/2334.windows-xp-mode-overview-prerequisites-and-installation-en-us.aspx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Virtual_PC#Windows_XP_Mode

Brad