[AccessD] Error trying to install MzTools

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Nov 25 19:03:47 CST 2012

For me, the main advantage of W64 v W32 is the amount of RAM it supports.

If you are running W64 with lots of RAM, you could try VirtualBox with a VM for each OS.
rather than mulitple boxen.   Especially if you can run a multi- monitor setup.   That's what I
do with my main development laptop - run an extended desktop on an external monitor with a
VirtualBox VM on it.  To switch OSs, I just need to move my mouse across to the other
screen.

KVM switches -  (Keyboard/Video/Mouse)

--
Stuart