[AccessD] Smart Indenter - was RE: Error trying to install MzTools

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Nov 27 10:43:38 CST 2012

While on the subject of MzTools...I am using a companion product of sorts:
VBASmartIndenter.

However, it has a slight bug related to the number of characters for the
indent tab.
I have mine set to 2, but it uses 4...giving me way too deep of an
indentation.
On another machine, it works fine. I tried changing it's registry entries to
match the working machine,
but it still insists on a 4 space indent.
I even tried re-installing it - no luck.
Attempts to email the vendor result in bounced mail.