[AccessD] A2002: DateAdd From a Combo box

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Nov 27 18:29:06 CST 2012

I'd use the Select Case Function.  In your combo - 2 columns - width
0";1.5"; row source:

1;Every Day;2;Every Week;3;Every Month;...etc.

Then in the After Update event of the combo box

Select Case Me.ComboBox
     Case 1
          Me.txtNewDateDue = DateAdd("d",1,NextDueDate)
     Case 2
          Me.txtNewDateDue = DateAdd("d",7,NextDueDate)
     .
     .
     .
     .