[AccessD] A2002: DateAdd From a Combo box

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 07:16:22 CST 2012

Hi DD

Got it to work. Sending you a zip file off-line. Take a look. Had to make
the DateAdd functions look not at a vraibale or even form field but at a
function which returns the field off the form. May or may not be what you're
after mate but it's quite neat.

Cheers, and see you next time we're in your hemisphere (as it doesn't look
like you're heading this way any time soon)

Andy