[AccessD] Need for an Access programmer

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:59:13 CST 2012

This thread cannot go without a mention of a very old joke. A man walks
into a bar and sidles up to the bar beside a very attractive woman. He
offers to buy her a drink and she accepts. Then he pops his question:

"If I offered you $50K, would you sleep with me?"

to which, being a reasonable woman, she replies "Of course."

So he asks his second question: "Would you sleep with me for $50?"

to which angrily snarls, "What do you think I am!?"

and of course his the most logical of replies: "We recently established
that. Now we are entering the phase known as haggling."

A.