[AccessD] [SPAM] Re: Count of objects and properties

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Nov 30 20:47:32 CST 2012

As well as this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/ee291983(v=office.12).aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/bb244889(v=office.12).aspx

In fact I tried this long ago and before I was good at this stuff.  I discovered that properties
were collections and you could end up tunneling down into a collection of properties and from there
into a collection of properties into a collection of properties...

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it