[AccessD] Highlighting Select Words in a Large Text Field

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Oct 1 17:31:04 CDT 2012

Brad --

I'm glad it worked well for you.
I hope you'll get your relatives and your customers impressed now. :)

> I didn't know that Rich Text used HTML tags.
Please read this:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access-help/insert-or-add-a-rich-text-field-HA010014097.aspx

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Mon, 1 Oct 2012 12:03:43 -0500 от "Brad Marks" <BradM at blackforestltd.com>:

>Shamil,

I just set up a little test Access program and tried your suggestion.  It works nicely.

I have done very little work with Rich Text.  I didn't know that Rich Text used HTML tags.

Thanks again for your help.

Brad