[AccessD] OT: Looks funny, doesn' it? => Nokia Joins The iPhone 5 Bashing With This Clever Lumia 920 Video Ad

Benson, William (GE Global Research, consultant) Benson at ge.com
Wed Oct 3 17:10:46 CDT 2012

I guess you would really have to know what that color stuff was about, because I did not find it anywhere near as funny as the Samsung Gallaxy S3 ads, with the apple lines. Man, that one TOTALLY resonated with me, it was tremendously funny. Especially the guys holding other people's places in line for a product they themselves wouldn't use.

Apple is dead, the masses are going to realize that some day. They closed themselves off to improvement from anywhere except within their own ranks, and you just can't stay on top that way.

Bye Bye Apple.