[AccessD] AccessD Digest, Vol 116, Issue 1

Robert Stewart rls at WeBeDb.com
Thu Oct 4 09:26:58 CDT 2012

Personally, I have a Windows Phone.  And, I will get an upgrade to the new
one when it comes out.  I have an Android tablet, or I should say, the family
does.  We use it for games.  I am counting the days until the MS Surface
machines are available.  As to the size, 10" to 12" is good for me.  But, I am
the one that would have bought the 18.4" Qosmio if they still made it when I
bought my new laptop about a year ago.  :-)  I would have bought the 18.4"
Alienware machine if the reviews had been good on it.  But they were garbage.
I don't mind carrying around my desktop.  :-)

At 09:47 PM 10/3/2012, you wrote:
>Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 21:12:52 -0500
>From: "John Bartow" <john at winhaven.net>
>To: "'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'"
>         <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
>Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Looks funny, doesn' it? => Nokia Joins The
>         iPhone 5 Bashing With This      Clever  Lumia 920 Video Ad
>
>A great thread! (for the DBA-Tech list :-)
>
>I have a new Samsung GSIII and I think its superior to the iPhone also.
>
>I have an iPad and an older $200 Android tablet. I don't care for the iPad,
>it's not as easy to use or as flexible.
>
>I'm still thinking I'll switch to a Windows 8 phone and tablet when they
>arrive.

Robert L. Stewart

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good
programmers write code that humans can understand. --Martin Fowler

www.WeBeDb.com
www.DBGUIDesign.com
www.RLStewartPhotography.com