[AccessD] SQL Puzzler

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Oct 17 09:29:31 CDT 2012

Arthur,

Thanks for your help.

To answer your questions...

1. Is the Attachment-Type list fixed (i.e. nothing unexpected to be found)?

No, the Attachment Type is simply a free-form text field.  However, our users have said that the keywords "Art", "Photo" or "CS" (Customer Service) will be in this field if there are attachments.

2. Is every Sales Order guaranteed to have at least one Attachment of a
known type?  No.  Many Sales Orders have no attachments.  Other Sales Orders have one or more attachments.  Some Sales Orders have multiple attachments of different types (both "Art" and "Photo" for example).

3. If the answers to 1 and 2 are Yes, would an output something like this
be acceptable:  This Output would work nicely.

Thanks,
Brad