[AccessD] Race and Beyond: Right-Wing Executives Threaten Employees Over Election Results | Center for American Progress

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Oct 18 14:31:25 CDT 2012

Agree totally. I even ignore this kind of thread on OT! Not that I agree or
disagree, just don't want to get into it.

Employees Over Election Results | Center for American Progress

And this belongs over on OT not here.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "What a
great ride!"