[AccessD] cool animation

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Oct 23 05:37:58 CDT 2012

So cool!

They seems to have the whole animation picturing process automated by MIDI- events:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/HCNCYsgxFtWZE?feature=relchannel

"Unlike many other music visualizations, the music drives the animation. While other productions might animate figures or characters to the music, the animated models in Animusic are created first, and are then programmed to follow what the music "tells them" to. 'Solo cams' featured on the Animusic DVD shows how each instrument actually plays through a piece of music from beginning to end."

Has your daughter got professional education as an animator to work in an animation studio?
I'm asking because my 11 years old son is "cooking" LEGO animations voicing them in English with accompanying music and he is spending on that hobby a lot of his free time.
He is using simple Canon PowerShot and a notebook or just Sony Ericsson Walkman smart-phone with some animation apps - and I'm wondering where should I look for for more information and tools for him to get his hobby animations becoming more polished - maybe he will make that hobby his profession in the future...

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:30:00 -0700 от "Jim Lawrence" <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>From my daughter who works for an animation studio, she says that is at

least a months work for a single 3D animator.

Jim