[AccessD] Webmatrix 2

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Oct 23 23:03:47 CDT 2012

Also:

<quote>General: Shipping RTW version of IIS Express, Web Pages, Web Deploy, SQL CE
and every other component which makes WebMatrix 2 into a one stop shop for web
development. </quote>

Trying to increase IIS market share against Apache?
Trying to increase SQL CE market share against mySQL/SQLite?

--
Stuart