[AccessD] The iPad is soooo cool (uhhh ok.)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Oct 31 11:23:46 CDT 2012

Companies aggregate data all of the time, creating data records and then appending more and more
fields as more / different "survey" information becomes available.  My client buys these databases
and I perform the storage and manipulation of them.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it