[AccessD] OT: US Zip codes

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:21:23 CDT 2012

Not sure of the details in the US, but in Canada you can buy into a Postal
Code service with Canada Post (Post office). They supply the latest
authoritative list of new, deleted, reprofiled Postal Codes. However, it is
quite costly. Many people use copies of files from some date (not sure of
the legality of that) and of course such applications do not get the
updates/deletions etc.

Seems from the posts here that perhaps some Tax authority may have  a
Taxation / Zip code service that could be used. Again these things may only
be state based and costly.

jack