[AccessD] Switchboard

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 12:48:17 CDT 2012

I've used it when  I need a quickie menu for apps that aren't deployed,
i.e. for my own use.  And I used it in the applications I've built under my
latest contract, since they were never intended to be long-lived, but were
transitional between old and new systems.  I prefer to build my own menu
forms, and I'd like to see yours.

Charlotte