[AccessD] Dropbox for Access distribution

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Sep 12 14:36:15 CDT 2012

Doug,

I just put in an order for a bunch of lizards as this seems like the
best route to take :-)

Seriously, I have a small Access 2007 application that is distributed to
a number of users' "C" drives.

For months, everything was working fine on all PCs.  Many versions of
the application were released with no problem.  This week, one of the
PCs (Vice President of Sales) started having problems with the Access
application.

I can easily fix it by refreshing the copy of the application on this
PC.

I am just very curious as to what is causing this.

Thanks for your insights and humor.

Brad

PS.  The VP of Sales has a small rubber model of a PC that she pushes
needles into on a regular basis... perhaps this is playing a role

:-)