[AccessD] Windows 7

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:53:37 CDT 2012

Windows 7 mobile, is the reason is started learning Android.

I want to learn to program for the iPhone, but the thing that irks me about
them is the development cost.
If I want to write a program for myself I have to pay $99 per year for a
development license to place that
app on my own phone. If I don't renew my license, that app dies the next
year.

I am able to write as many Android apps for myself or friends. I can give
them away for free.
I only have to pay the $25 developer license fee if I decide on putting my
apps on the market.

The Apple license allows you to register 99 or 100 devices for the year,
but it still has to be renewed, or their app dies.
I have several friends that want me to write them simple little iPhone
apps, but at that price and limit, I've decided not to for the time being.

David