[AccessD] Error 3197 - Access Jet Database error

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:44:58 CDT 2012

Hello again gang,
   It's been a long time since I've needed to work on an Access Database,
and the current error I'm running into is that of the Error #3197 - The
Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another
user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.

I'm not able to open up the database to perform a compact and repair.  I'm
running Access 2003 on my machine and tried running the JetComp against
this db but to no avail... I've googled but really didn't get any hits on
what could be done to recover...

any ideas?

-Francisco