[AccessD] Query Too Complex

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:46:58 CDT 2012

IMO, Mark, it isn't so much a bug as an obscure limitation that you bump
into.  To my recollection, this kind of "bug" has been in every piece of
software I've used as a programmer because there are infinite possibilities
for pushing an app to its limits and only a finite number of messages the
designers can conceive of needing.  I remember back in the day, the dBase
code editor would fill up and fail without warning, losing all of your
code, not just the most recent.  They never "fixed" that as long as I used
the product.  Developers justlearned to use a different editor for their
code.

Charlotte