[AccessD] Active X Controls

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 14 22:03:52 CDT 2012

My daughter has apraxia of speech.  I would like to develop an application where we can type in the
words that she is learning to speak, the application can speak it using either the inbuilt text to
speech engine or a recording that we make.  The app then accepts Allie's attempt to speak the word,
analyzes "how close" her attempt is to the original that she heard, and provides feedback, perhaps
colors, graphs, prizes etc.  Make it a game for her to play.

What dev environment would I need to develop an app like this in an Android environment.  How likely
to be able to port to the iPad.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away