[AccessD] Bootcamp or Paralells - was RE: OT: iPhone/iPaddevelopment on an MS Windows PC - noway?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 16 11:47:45 CDT 2012

Browsers are no longer just browsers anymore but entire self-contained
operating systems.

I know of a number of businesses that deploy their company's applications
through a server and an intra-net setup.

Very efficient, hardware independent and easy to distribute upgrades and
changes....or to access outside the office or the manage in branch
locations.

Jim