[AccessD] Bootcamp or Paralells - was RE: OT: iPhone/iPaddevelopment on an MS Windows PC - noway?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Sep 16 13:04:44 CDT 2012

Hi Jim --

But browsers do not have access to laptops'/smartphones'/..  many features as GPS, voice, OCR, ... - do they?

.Thank you.

-- Shamil

P.S. BTW, I'm learning / (trying to get through) native HTML(5)/CSS(3)/Web API (ASP.NET)/KnockoutJS/... web apps development techniques - I'm  using http://pluralsight.com tutorials - they are good IMO...

Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:47:45 -0700 от "Jim Lawrence" <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Browsers are no longer just browsers anymore but entire self-contained

operating systems.

I know of a number of businesses that deploy their company's applications

through a server and an intra-net setup.

Very efficient, hardware independent and easy to distribute upgrades and

changes....or to access outside the office or the manage in branch

locations.

Jim