[AccessD] The list

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:40:39 CDT 2012

I'm sorry you feel that way, Tony.  As one of the old "boys", I have to ask
what you would like to see?  We're still talking about programming, still
grumbling about Microsoft's ignoring Access developers.  We've just
broadened it a bit to include related technology, related to the mission,
which IMO is database development using the tools at hand and saving a lot
of businesses from shooting themselves in the foot.

Charlotte