[AccessD] The list

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Sep 16 20:32:28 CDT 2012

That Colby dude moved from Mexico to Connecticut, got old, adopted two kids, moved to NC (for the
weather) got even older, and moved mostly to C# / SQL Server.  13 years later he had mellowed a
little but still an annoying guy however.  Last week he was just working on putting that class /
event lecture series into a single e-book format, complete with example databases.  He mentioned
that he didn't really use it all that much anymore but wanted to get it written down and published.

He also mention that he had nailed the Access FE > SQL Server BE over the internet thing though.
One last hurrah.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away