[AccessD] The List

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:25:09 CDT 2012

Pursuant to the message I just sent, there is one other new thing that I
think is really cool. I'm working up a piece on it and I'm almost finished.
This concerns the new Parameters collection. In previous years I've always
taken the "static function" approach to dealing with the problem of
persistent values without resorting to globals. But the Parameters
collection is a much better approach, and I'm gradually revising my code to
use it rather than creating static functions.

--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr