[AccessD] The list

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:11:15 CDT 2012

Hear, hear, Brad!

I think that nobody on this thread is poo-pooing Access so much as the
relative lack of new and interesting problems posed by listers. This group
is a little like the self-eating worm. We participate for a few years,
learn how to solve most of our problems, and gradually there is less and
less to eat.

However, in a previous post I mentioned two areas in which I know next to
nothing: customizing the Navigation Pane and the Ribbon. Does anyone know
how to do either of these? I would be most interested in learning more
about both these areas.

A.