[AccessD] The list

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Sep 18 10:17:26 CDT 2012

Hi Jim,
EE's marketing is fairly aggressive. They can be as its a to pay to play
site. Many people (I was one) think that if you pay for something it's going
to be better. Also in today's world I think the younger people aren't as
interested in email based lists as they are in forums. I'll never understand
this as I can get email responses on my phone much easier than having to go
to the website. When we discussed doing DBA forums a few years ago we got a
resounding NO from our listers. And as I've implied before, nothing wrong
with using more than one source!