[AccessD] Need to Suppress Subtotals that are Equal to zero (and Not Create Excess White Space on the Report)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Sep 18 16:11:13 CDT 2012

My first approach would be to  modify the underlying query to group on part number,
count(mannufactured), count(shipped)  and filter for manufactured <> shipped.
Then put the data in the detail.

IOW, make the query engine do the work rather than the report engine.   It's likely to be far
simpler.

--
Stuart