[AccessD] The list

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:26:36 CDT 2012

And don't forget FINANCING.  Web hosting costs MONEY. We run along on
donations for the most part now. I think our president John Bartow gifts
some of his referral $$ for people that link through his site to purchase a
security software product to us.

About half or slightly less of the listed shareholders still participate to
some degree on one or more of the lists.

One of the listed directors has passed away but I believe the remainder is
still accurate.

In my opinion the list still serves the same purpose it always has. We are
not "in competition" with other resources. We are another resource. We
don't guarantee that any question will be answered. You take your chance.
Doesn't cost you anything. And hopefully it will be answered and you will
then in turn be able to answer a question for someone else someday.

Hopefully other people have much more available time than I do to take on a
project such as Ken is proposing. I know that I don't have much available
time to take on anything like that.

GK