[AccessD] The list

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Sep 19 19:42:10 CDT 2012

 > Who are the signing members and therefore, theoretically, the legal owners?

That is a good question.

http://www.databaseadvisors.com/aboutus/shareholders.asp
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/contacts.asp

We all donated $50-$100 or so just to generate the startup funds to get the company established.  If
memory serves we started with around $2500.  Since that time the company has subsisted entirely on
donations.

I am a past president, I believe the second and before John Bartow.  IIRC Lembit was the first
president, though it was all so long ago...

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it