[AccessD] The list

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 19 20:21:34 CDT 2012

Hi Kenneth:

When you check the shareholders list, you might recognize some name and if
not there are emails built-in.

The whole system pretty well runs on auto-pilot and if anything breaks it
can be fixed almost immediately so it requires little user intervention.

I thinks all other questions have already been answered and things will move
forward.

Jim