[AccessD] The list

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 19 22:26:27 CDT 2012

Kathryn, one of our other founders, suggests we should have a full review of
the executive and I would assume that would also elicit a discussion on our
direction. The truth is that one year in the computer world is ten anywhere
else. We have been cruising for about three years or more accurately thirty
years.

Jim