[AccessD] Light Table IDE (Vimeo.com) - Was:Re: HTML5 mobile-friendly web sites vs. native

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Sep 20 11:45:58 CDT 2012

Yes, Dreamspark Microsoft program  works for students here too:

http://www.dreamspark.ru/access.aspx

and  it gives also free access to Pluralsight online courses - I have recently got paid subscription for that courses and I like them a lot.

And MS Office 2010 for students costs about USD100 here.

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:27:22 -0700 от Doug Steele <dbdoug at gmail.com>:

>Microsoft has a program called Dreamspark which gives free versions of

software including Visual Studio, Expression Studio, Windows and Sql Server

to anyone with a university email address.  My daughter in law used it last

year. I just checked and it appears to be current.

Doug