[AccessD] Ctrl Break

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Thu Sep 20 16:34:17 CDT 2012

Hey David

Why don't you plug your old keyboard in? Or go buy another keyboard, such as
a Logitech or MS Natural?

Yes I can do that and probably will have to, one way or the other. But I
bought a product and how dare they change the rules and insinuate it is my
fault and my problem.

Sorry Guys I am not a hot head but when I see this crap coming from MS and
DELL it makes my blood boil. Really I would like to take em down and take em
down good. Reality not likely. Ahhhh we are not going to change anything,
they are bigger powers than us.

Thanks for letting me vent.