[AccessD] Basic4Android

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sun Sep 23 18:59:55 CDT 2012

Very interesting..and of course, one might ask: Where's MSFT in all of this
and Windows 8 ?
Have we already written it off ?
You are aware of course the VS2013 is supposed to be a blockbuster of a
release.

As I had indicated in a prior post...about Samsung's deliberate move to
Android from Windows Mobile 7.5.
That just had to be a "Tell".