[AccessD] MSFT (was: Basic4Android)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Sep 24 01:11:00 CDT 2012

Hi Tony

They were busy improving Visual Studio, now at 2012:

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/products/visual-studio-express-for-windows-8

Note that in addition to the VS2010 Express editions, three free 2012 versions now are available:

Express for Web
Express for Windows 8
Express for Windows Desktop

and also a source server, Team Foundation Server Express.

Also, MAPS Developer (the Action Pack) now includes VS2012 Premium.

/gustav

>>> TSeptav at uniserve.com 24-09-12 2:57 >>>
Hey Mark
My feeling is MS left out the ACCESS developers, I have I written them off.
Yes. Might be a big mistake but at this point who cares. Where was MS when
we needed them.