[AccessD] Ctrl Break

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Tue Sep 25 16:04:24 CDT 2012

Hey All
I apologize, that last response should have and should always be on the Off
Topic list. Sorry my mistake.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Tony Septav
Sent: September-25-12 3:56 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Ctrl Break

Hey Robert
Not really. An article many years ago in Mother Jones (albeit a very left
wing interpretation) and other magazines of the time, explained the logic of
the cost cutting versus the cost of a human life, it was kind of jaw
dropping, how the car company came up with their figures. Sorry I could be
off track on your comment and this really has no place on this community,
but I was just totally amazed how industry dupes us.

Thanks
Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada