[AccessD] Microsoft Web Browser

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 26 15:50:06 CDT 2012

If the ActiveX component is already available to the current version of the
program or attached to the local web browser no problem.

Other than that, the application will come up with a rude remark; had that
problem when installing on government machines that did not have the
calendar ActiveX component so got into the habit of having a small batch
file check the computer for the component and then install and register it
if it didn't...stored the component on a CD or thumb drive.

That would resolve the problem even if the internet was unavailable. That
would be the only solution I can see.

Jim