[AccessD] Read an ldb File

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:35:25 CDT 2012

Sorry, I accidentally hit enter.

No actual need to reach the lock file.  Open properties, select the
security tab.  Down at the bottom you'll see an advanced button.  Click
that to go to the Advanced Security Settings.  Now click on the Owner tab.
That will show you the "owner" of the persistent lock and you can scold
them soundly.

Charlotte.