[AccessD] Free Cloud based MySQL

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Sep 27 16:03:06 CDT 2012

Does your web host allow you to access the SQL Server database remotely?

Very few do - almost invariably, the only way to access a web database is through the web
server, all other originating IP addresses are blocked (that's why you need phpMyAdmin or
similar running on the web server to administer the database.

The advantage of this one is that you don't need an intermediate web server based interface,
you can access it directly from anywhere.

--
Stuart