[AccessD] Reading Data from Excel into Access Where the Excel Worksheet Name Changes

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Apr 1 16:40:31 CDT 2013

Don't know about changing the name, but last week I wrote an application which iterates
through all the worksheets in an Excel file and imports every one of them into a single table,
except the worksheet called :"Summary",    One field in the table is the Worksheet name.

I did it on site and don't have a copy of the code, but I can get it later today and post it.

--
Stuart